Novidades
Postagens recentes no fórum
Rifky Nuraditya
(C.C) - Crew Championship 2024CC24 R3 Division 7   KOLA CREWS G1 HAFIDZINHERE … Leia Mais
Arken06
(C.C) - Crew Championship 2024Union of the Supremes  Lineup 3rd Round - Division 2 G1 - Do … Leia Mais
JEFFERSONDOTERROR27__
Basquete Unifacisa renova com piv …O basquete Unifacisa vai adicionando as últimas peças no seu elenc … Leia Mais
Hamza Ratbi
(C.C) - Crew Championship 2024Crew Championship 24 | Round 3  Division 3 The Loyal Lineup … Leia Mais

Please or Cadastrar to create posts and topics.

HINCHAS DEL FUTBOL - WCC 23/24

ROBFER15

This was manager ROBFER15's squad at 10:41 pm right after the match simulation

look at the screenshots of these three players right after the simulated round

look at the evolution bar and Overall of both

screenshot taken at 06:24 the following morning

Update sticker 6:38 ANTONIO +1 overall

Update sticker 13:43 FERGUSON +2 overall 

Update sticker 16:15 EMery +1 overall

Update screen team 16:15

Update 20:39 EMERY +1 overall Ferguson +1 overall

In just 1 day, some players increased +3 overall at once, how is this possible?

RAFA CUNHA

This was manager RAFA CUNHA squad at 10:40 pm right after the match simulation

Now look at these four players from coach RAFA CUNHA's screenshots taken at 22:40

06:24 (after 7h of the match) UPGRADE TO PLAYER PEDRI +1 overall YAMAL +1 overall BALDE +2 overall CORTUOIS +2 Overall

screenshot at 06:27

your login was at 11:34

CORTOIS +16% more in the evolution bar 11:35

YAMAL +17% more in the evolution bar 11:35

PEDRO  +1 overall  more in the evolution bar 11:36

CORTOIS +8% more in the evolution bar 13:41

YAMAL +10% more in the evolution bar 13:42               Extra player sticker (14:52)

Update sticker 17:32 YAMAL +1 overall        Update 17:38 CORTOIS +4%

UPDATE 20:04 GAVI +1 overall  YAMAL +2 overall

LAST UPDATE BEFORE THE MAtch 21:52 PEDRI +27% evolution bar

27GONZA27

This was manager 27GONZA27 squad at 10:40 pm right after the match simulation

Sticker player 22:40

Update sticker 09:59

Update sticker 12:35 Maignan +34% Mpabbe +1 overall

Update sticker 16:35 MAIGNAN + 1 overall (+33%) CAMAVINGA +1 overall (+83%)

Update sticker 16:37 MBAPPE +47%                Update 18:45 sticker TCHOUAMENI +1 overall

ROBFER15

FERGUSON +3 Overall EMERY +2 overall FERNANDES +1 overall ANTONIO +1 overall DAVIES +2 overall DIMARCO +1 overall KOBEL +2 overall 

27GONZA27

MBAPPE +1 overall CAMAVINGA +1 overall TCHOUMANI +3 overall SALIBA +2 overall UPAMECANO +1 overall HAKIMI +1 overall MAIGNAN +1 overall

RAFA CUNHA

YAMAL +4 overall PEDRI +1 overall GAVI +1 overall  BALDE +2 overall CORTOIS +2 overall

DCORTEZR

KANE +2 overall BELLINGHAM +2 overall JINDRISEK +1 overall JAMES +2 overall FRIMPONG +2 overall TRAFFORD +2 overall

After the commission analyzed all this evidence and evidence of the battle between Italians Great Owls against Hinchas del Futbol, we decided in full relevance to ban the HINCHAS DEL FUTBOL Crew and their managers from all our Sevo competitions for an indefinite period.

Where this attitude interferes with our purpose, which is to promote competitiveness, loyalty and respect with all other Crews that participate.

Where we have already seen the absurdity of these players with overall 100+ and over 30 years old increasing their overs by +2, +3 in just one day, we don't know what methods they used or will adhere to this, but in repudiation of their opponents even Today, we at the Sevo Organization have decided to ban them entirely.
All images are displayed in this topic so that you managers who care about the sportsmanship of this game can look and draw your own conclusions.

Att: Sevo Sports

Franco Gutierrez, Yilder Morales and 5 other users have reacted to this post.
Franco GutierrezYilder MoralesRaúl RomChCésar Juárez LópezLUIS RAELzeldaMarcos Amhir Flor Krause

Every process has stages. Crime, investigation, suspect, collection of evidence, accusation, trial, verdict. And here there is no investigation, no evidence - only suspicions and a verdict...

In my opinion, until the investigation and evidence of how exactly this was done, a verdict cannot be made. And so it turns out that any of us can be accused and punished only based on screenshots. A few years ago, before Pejabat Teras and the Indonesian team were suspended from the tournament, GB first conducted an investigation, identified the principles of cheating, and only then made the decision to suspend.
It's my personal opinion.

Have a nice day and good luck everyone. Triarius.

Renato Amorim, Yilder Morales and Raúl RomCh have reacted to this post.
Renato AmorimYilder MoralesRaúl RomCh

HDF has achieved improvements that are impossible to obtain legitimately in the game if we look closely at the details. But how have they done it? Can someone from HDF demonstrate how they obtain legitimately these improvements? It is reversing the burden of proof, but I think that the suspicions are evident to ask for the collaboration of HDF so that they can clean up their image.

Renato Amorim has reacted to this post.
Renato Amorim
Citação de Konstantin S. em 4 de abril de 2024, 02:49

Every process has stages. Crime, investigation, suspect, collection of evidence, accusation, trial, verdict. And here there is no investigation, no evidence - only suspicions and a verdict...

In my opinion, until the investigation and evidence of how exactly this was done, a verdict cannot be made. And so it turns out that any of us can be accused and punished only based on screenshots. A few years ago, before Pejabat Teras and the Indonesian team were suspended from the tournament, GB first conducted an investigation, identified the principles of cheating, and only then made the decision to suspend.

Hi Triarius,

the question is very simple, make a comparison with your battle vs revenge.

Obviously we had the same rules, same start and the championships were created correctly.

Look at the overalls of some players who are in your league and compare them with ours, there is a monstrous difference.

Another thing, many 110+ players were present in our championship, but they are not present in yours.

You can understand that they are 2 totally different battles, one healthy and one doped.

GB will certainly launch an investigation but as can be seen from the evidence provided it is clear that there is something rotten.

Have a good day, Giul10Maz 🦉

Renato Amorim and CosMoCuTiE have reacted to this post.
Renato AmorimCosMoCuTiE
Citação de Giul10Maz em 4 de abril de 2024, 09:39

Hi Triarius,

Obviously we had the same rules, same start and the championships were created correctly.

Look at the overalls of some players who are in your league and compare them with ours, there is a monstrous difference.

Another thing, many 110+ players were present in our championship, but they are not present in yours.

You can understand that they are 2 totally different battles, one healthy and one doped.

GB will certainly launch an investigation but as can be seen from the evidence provided it is clear that there is something rotten.

Hello, my friend!

I absolutely agree that all this looks strange, but as they say in court, this is only circumstantial evidence. If everyone was punished only for suspicions or strange behavior, what would happen to our world? Therefore, I only advocate that an official investigation be conducted before disqualification or accusations of fraud. After all, no one can be accused solely on the basis of suspicion, without concrete evidence. Nobody has yet canceled the presumption of innocence...

Renato Amorim, Yolo and Yilder Morales have reacted to this post.
Renato AmorimYoloYilder Morales
Citação de Konstantin S. em 4 de abril de 2024, 12:09
Citação de Giul10Maz em 4 de abril de 2024, 09:39

Hi Triarius,

Hello, my friend!

I absolutely agree that all this looks strange, but as they say in court, this is only circumstantial evidence. If everyone was punished only for suspicions or strange behavior, what would happen to our world? Therefore, I only advocate that an official investigation be conducted before disqualification or accusations of fraud. After all, no one can be accused solely on the basis of suspicion, without concrete evidence. Nobody has yet canceled the presumption of innocence...

The evidence is there and it is more than evident. Overwhelming evidence of foul play by some members of the HDF. 

This is demonstrated by the screens taken every two hours where you can see an unnatural and constant growth of the players and the comparison with your battle also demonstrates this. 

No member of the HDF involved has yet responded to the accusations and attempted to justify all this publicly... why? Maybe because they really have a guilty conscience? 

If in the next round there had been a battle between your clan and the HDF with the same unfairness, what would you have done? 

I conclude by saying that there will be time to carry out further investigations and look into the matter further but for now, based on the concrete evidence highlighted, the removal of HDF from these competitions is absolutely right.

Greetings

Hello to all OSM managers and lovers, I want to speak on behalf of Sevo that after a period of analysis of the serious allegations against the Hinchas del Futbol Crew, we have a final conclusion about what happened.

We always seek transparency, balance and competitiveness in our Tournaments and we never tolerate any cheating, or anything similar in which some benefit and others do not.

After confirming that some directors of Hinchas del Futbol in the battle against the Italian Great Owls took advantage of the events where the images show that *YES* they somehow managed to make the training that took place during the battle last longer than normal, giving them giving them advantages over the others by carrying out several training sessions a day, with emphasis on manager Rafa Cunha, one of those who, after the Organization ordered the suspension of the battle and his crew banned due to investigation, started intrigues and insults against a member of the organization, calling them as corrupt, thieves, degrading the image of the competition.

I also come through this statement that some other Hinchas managers were able to accept the Organization's decision and await the final conclusions, as everyone has the right to defend themselves, always respecting each other.

The Organization's Final Concussion decreed the following penalties:

In the World Crew Championship - WCC 23/24 the battle will be won by the Italinas Great Owls who automatically move on to the Semi Final stage.

The Hinchas del Futbol crew will be suspended for 1 year (counting today's date) without being able to participate in any Sevo competition, the five battle managers will also be suspended for a year (if they are in any individual competition they will be disqualified) and the coach Rafa Cunha is banned from any competition organized by Sevo.

Sincerely: SevoSports

‼️ Comunicato stampa ufficiale GRANDI GUFI ITALIANI !!!️

Per quanto riguarda gli eventi accaduti durante la nostra battaglia nei quarti di finale del WCC 23/24 contro gli Hinchas de Futbal (HDF),

Laddove questi ultimi si siano manifestamente BRAILED UP, ribadiamo che:

Noi, i GRANDI GUFI ITALIANI, ripudiamo categoricamente ogni sorta di comportamento da parte di clan o manager che, utilizzando trucchi o approfittando di bug di gioco, tentano di vincere gare o competizioni in modo totalmente scorretto.

I nostri principi distintivi si basano su una sana e onesta competizione agonistica e, soprattutto, sul rispetto di ogni nostro avversario, indipendentemente dal risultato finale.

Tutti i tornei a cui giochiamo, compresi chiaramente quelli organizzati dal forum SEVO, sono sempre stati svolti nel rispetto sia delle regole che del FairPlay tra i partecipanti.

Ci prendiamo tempo, che ad esempio togliamo alle nostre famiglie, e soldi per portare avanti un gioco semplice per poi ritrovarci di fronte a dirigenti scorretti che non dovrebbero nemmeno più giocare in competizioni del genere.

Ci siamo però trovati di fronte a qualcosa di eticamente disgustoso per noi che siamo riusciti a fermare in tempo e, dopo attenti controlli (3 giornate di pre-campionato e 3 giornate di campionato), riferire all'organizzazione con relativi test.

La fortuna e l'esperienza, infatti, hanno voluto che io, BUBU_SETTETE, capissi che c'era qualcosa che non andava nei vari POWER-UP dei giocatori avversari.

Un fatto curioso è che, durante la creazione del campionato, sono stato chiamato anche “INCORRETTO” da RAFA CUNHA, paragonandomi ad altri manager/clan ITALIANI visto che per lui giocavamo tutti in modo sporco.

Abbiamo poi visto che lui stesso ha abusato di questi CHEATS, non solo nel WCC ma anche in altre competizioni stravolgendo il normale svolgimento dei tornei, il che mi porta a dire che di “INCORRETTO” tra noi due c'è solo e soltanto LUI.

Concludo dicendo che, a nome di tutto il mio clan, non sono d'accordo con il solo BAN di RAFA CUNHA, poiché le prove hanno dimostrato il gioco errato di altri membri del clan HDF, ma accettiamo comunque la decisione dell'organizzazione, in in linea con quanto sopra, con l'auspicio che per certe situazioni GRAVI ci sia in futuro la mano pesante.

BUBU_SETTETE
Grandi Gufi Italiani

paciocco and Domenico Pasqua have reacted to this post.
pacioccoDomenico Pasqua